1. Response: seismological and geotechnical characterization of slope instabilities under seismic shaking
2. Delta: characterization of sub-lacustrine slope failures (collapses) in deltas
3. Paleo: characterization and dating of historical and prehistorical tsunami deposits
4. Wave: investigation of sliding mechanisms and the associated tsunami generation and propagation based on numerical and hydrological models.
5. Hazard: contribution to a sustainable and practical oriented risk management for tsunamis in Swiss lakes.